The task itself is a verysimple one – please see below
You should prepare a Strategy Report of 5,000 words (10% more or less is acceptable) which relates the module material to your chosen case study organisation. References and appendices are not included in the word count, nor are any contents pages. Remember also that material contained within pictures or tables does not contribute to your word count. You do not need to hand in a hard copy of this report. Please note, this is an INDIVIDUAL report. The electronic submission boxes will be available from mid-November. You must reference your work very carefully.
Further Guidance on structure and content will be provided shortly – and I will speak about this in a forthcoming lecture – I will also record a short presentation on the assessment for your future reference and to ensure there are no misinterpretations about what needs to be done
Briefly you are doing a critical piece of writing which will aim to critically analyse an organisation’s strategy and present a set of options for that organisation . If you are unsure of what needs to be done then please contact me.
GUIDANCE Consider all the relevant models, tools and concepts which have been covered in this module: if you think they apply to your case study organisation, and tell you something useful about its strategy, then apply them, and tell us about what you have found out by doing so. One approach to including this material is to put such models and analysis tools in clearly numbered and labelled appendices. but equally it can integrated into the main body of the assessment.
ONE WAY TO APPORACH THE ASSESSMENT IS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING STRUCTURE BUT THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE PRESCRITPIVE – FIND YOUR OWN STORY TO TELL ABOUT YOUR ORGANISATION OF CHOICE
1. External Environment All assignments should present an assessment of the external forces that act upon the organisation using appropriate tools and frameworks.
2. Strategic capabilities. You should identify and evaluate the strategic capabilities of the organisation.
3. Business AND/OR corporate/diversification strategies. There must be a consideration of the business or corporate strategies used by the organisation and these must be related to its competitiveness.
4. Issues such as Politics, Sustainability and Business Models (Platform Strategy) should also be considered where appropriate.
5. International strategy There should be consideration of the organisations international strategy; OR consideration of the organisations innovation strategy.
6. Strategic options. Recommendation of some strategic options for the organisation to maintain or enhance competitiveness in the future. These must be related to the potential impacts of macro or competitive forces as identified in Section 1.
7. Presentation. The report should be well-presented, meaning that it should be clear and well-structured, with few or no spelling or grammatical errors, and it should be correctly referenced in a consistent Harvard style.
8. GUIDANCE. Consider all the relevant models, tools and concepts which have been covered in this module: if you think they apply to your case study organisation, and tell you something useful about its strategy, then apply them, and tell us about what you have found out by doing so. One approach to including this material is to put such models and analysis tools in clearly numbered and labelled appendices but this is not the only approach
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]