CASE STUDY #1
Utilizing the long cycle process of case study analysis, in Parts 1 and 2 (steps A to G), you will conduct detailed analyses of relevant, timely cases presented in the course, following the instructions below. There are two parts to the case study analysis, both of which have the same deadline.
Part 1: Collaborate with one of your peers to assess and evaluate evidence-based approaches to public health interventions from the viewpoint of a health services administrator, paying specific attention to the principles of healthcare management.
1. Review the assigned case study, “Policy Communications” [DOWNLOAD].ATTACHED
2. Download and review the Case Study Analysis Preparation Worksheet (opens in new window) to prepare for collaboration with one of your peers in this course. ATTACHED
3. Pair up with one of your peers to collaborate on steps 1 through 10 in the worksheet
A. You will evaluate your peer’s contributions to this collaboration, and your peer will evaluate yours.
B. The score from the peer evaluation will become part of your grade for this assignment.
C. Download the Peer Evaluation Form [DOWNLOAD] and submit it with the worksheet at the specified deadline.
D. Post questions to your professor at the earliest possible stage (or contact the professor via email), if and when you have any challenges with this collaboration.
Part 2: Individually you and your peer will submit a written analysis of your interpretation of the case from the perspective of a health services administrator.
1. Complete steps 11 through 14 in the worksheet individually.
2. Compose a summary that includes your takeaways and a reflection (step 14 in the worksheet).
A. Case Study #1
o What is your strategy, especially considering hospital policy and federal law relative to patient privacy? Can any information about the patient be shared with the public? What about the ethical dilemma surrounding the media leak? What are your thoughts about press statements? How can you prepare to discuss your recommendations for a crisis comunications response?
3. Cite at least 2 scholarly resources to support your responses to steps 11 through 14.
4. Submit your completed worksheet, including your summary, to the assignment submission page by the specified deadline.
Identify immediate and basic issues within the case study, including the problem at hand, its significance, and related assumptions.
Describe any missing information, risk factors, alternative strategies and negative outcomes.
Define a problem statement (see example provided in the Case Study Analysis Preparation worksheet).
Develop an action and implementation plan.
Summarize take-aways and reflections on the process, as well as the viability of the plan.
Citation requirements: 2
Word count: 600-800
o Title page
o Reference page
Note: This assignment will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin.com.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]