Directions: Create a sample system deployment plan that can be used for the system application you selected (Waiting Room Solutions, AllScripts, Practice Fusion).
Not sure what a deployment plan is? You MUST search the web for examples. Here is one for California, sponsored by the US Department of Transportation. https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/cadiv/segb/views/document/sections/section8/8_4_10.cfm
Remember these are the questions you need to answer:
1. Explain what resources are required to ensure the plan is successful.
2. Make sure to include information about which application functions are going to be used.
3. What type of healthcare setting is the system being implemented in?
4. State reasons why this particular application was chosen for this healthcare setting.
5. Determine the most appropriate approach for system deployment.
6. Describe risks involved in the system deployment (for example, costs, time, system failure).
7. Explain how the risks would be managed.
8. Explain potential challenges in pre- and post-implementation.
This deployment plan should be about two to three pages in length and it should include any references that were used in 6th edition APA format.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]