Topic: How diabetes affects performance and well being during participation during different sports.
1. Developed a coherent line of thought – (2 marks).
Additional background research is noted. Work can read well (2 marks) – Total 4 marks
2. Retains task focus based on identified objectives – (2 marks).Ensure all material relates to original objectives (2 marks) – Total 4 marks
3. Contains accurate details of the investigation – (2 marks). Each objective is looked at separately with all types of research adhered to. (2 marks). Total 4 marks
4. Accesses an appropriate range of resources as per the plan. – (2 marks). All identified resources in the planning stage are utilised (2 marks). Total 4 marks.
5.Applies effective research techniques – (8 marks). (How you did it) Accurate details of applying research is noted; clarity of questionnaires (who and where), interviews etc. (8 marks) – Total 16 marks.
6. Demonstrates effective selection and analysis of information – (4 marks). (What you found out) Relevant essential information discussed., analysis of the above research. (4 marks) Total 8 marks.
7. Applies problem solving techniques and identifies issues where this has been required. (2 marks). Unforeseen issues resolved – did you use your contingency plan? Secondary referencing provides extra marks (2 marks). Total 4 marks
8. Presents objective, reliable results. (4 marks). Results clear, use diagrams, charts, graphs etc. (4 marks). Total 8 marks.
9. Presents sound conclusions consistent with data and acknowledges sources. (6 marks). Conclusion clearly relates to original objectives; results consistent with research conducted, all sources acknowledged (6 marks). Total 12 marks
Total 64 marks available
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]