Chapter 1: Introduction
(Why this research title was found? Why is this topic interesting- find latest article)
Chapter 2: Research Objective Link to title
Chapter 3: Research Methodology
– Choice of Primary VS Secondary Data (Need to justify why)
– Qualitative VS Quantitative Analysis (Need to justify why)
Qualitative To include bar chart, pie chart
– Either 1 primary data (like interviews or surveys) or 1 case study (published) or 2-3 case studies (mainly Harvard Business Review) for effective comparison.
Chapter 4- Findings & Analysis
– Cross analysis between case studies or primary data VS literature review covering each of the research objectives.
– Start with key issues or points for each research objectives using case studies or primary data findings and those from literature review to derive similarity or difference.
TO NOTE if got difference, dont worry, justify will do.
(1) Research title: Indicative Scope and narrow down to talk about a company (case study)
(2) 3 Research Objectives
(3) Each Research Objective to find 10 academic articles professional / academic
(4) Research Method Primary
– Secondary (case study) (published) (semi- academic)
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]