The play is about religious issues, Review and discuss the main focal points of the play. Your opinion on the issues, overall a movie review basically.
The task itself is a verysimple one – please see below
You should prepare a Strategy Report of 5,000 words (10% more or less is acceptable) which relates the module material to your chosen case study organisation. References and appendices are not included in the word count, nor are any contents pages. Remember also that material contained within pictures or tables does not contribute to your word count. You do not need to hand in a hard copy of this report. Please note, this is an INDIVIDUAL report. The electronic submission boxes will be available from mid-November. You must reference your work very carefully.
Further Guidance on structure and content will be provided shortly – and I will speak about this in a forthcoming lecture – I will also record a short presentation on the assessment for your future reference and to ensure there are no misinterpretations about what needs to be done
Briefly you are doing a critical piece of writing which will aim to critically analyse an organisation’s strategy and present a set of options for that organisation . If you are unsure of what needs to be done then please contact me.
GUIDANCE Consider all the relevant models, tools and concepts which have been covered in this module: if you think they apply to your case study organisation, and tell you something useful about its strategy, then apply them, and tell us about what you have found out by doing so. One approach to including this material is to put such models and analysis tools in clearly numbered and labelled appendices. but equally it can integrated into the main body of the assessment.
ONE WAY TO APPORACH THE ASSESSMENT IS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING STRUCTURE BUT THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE PRESCRITPIVE – FIND YOUR OWN STORY TO TELL ABOUT YOUR ORGANISATION OF CHOICE
1. External Environment All assignments should present an assessment of the external forces that act upon the organisation using appropriate tools and frameworks.
2. Strategic capabilities. You should identify and evaluate the strategic capabilities of the organisation.
3. Business AND/OR corporate/diversification strategies. There must be a consideration of the business or corporate strategies used by the organisation and these must be related to its competitiveness.
4. Issues such as Politics, Sustainability and Business Models (Platform Strategy) should also be considered where appropriate.
5. International strategy There should be consideration of the organisations international strategy; OR consideration of the organisations innovation strategy.
6. Strategic options. Recommendation of some strategic options for the organisation to maintain or enhance competitiveness in the future. These must be related to the potential impacts of macro or competitive forces as identified in Section 1.
7. Presentation. The report should be well-presented, meaning that it should be clear and well-structured, with few or no spelling or grammatical errors, and it should be correctly referenced in a consistent Harvard style.
8. GUIDANCE. Consider all the relevant models, tools and concepts which have been covered in this module: if you think they apply to your case study organisation, and tell you something useful about its strategy, then apply them, and tell us about what you have found out by doing so. One approach to including this material is to put such models and analysis tools in clearly numbered and labelled appendices but this is not the only approach
Math 156 Deadline: No later than Thursday, November 30 at 3:15 pm Fall 2017
Writing Project Topic: The World through the (Variable of Your Choice)
Overview of the Project
This semesters writing project will cover one set of 50 data values that 50 nations of the world. After two opening paragraphs on why you chose the data set, basic information about the topic of the data, and how that variable might relate to your eventual college degree/chosen profession, there will be three main paragraphs based on statistical information in the project. Paragraph 3 reports which sampling method you used to obtain the 50 countries. In Paragraph 4, you will write descriptive statistical information about the 50 nations. In Paragraph 5, you will choose three (3) nations and determine their placement in the descriptive data. Finally, a closing paragraph is written. Your data will be illustrated using a box-and-whisker plot. At the end of the project is an Appendix.
Now Lets Get Started. Your variable must be instructor approved.
In the Writing Project module, there is a file stating how to obtain data from various countries. You will be using only one website to obtain your data.
In order to write about the 50 nations, the only approved website is CIA.gov. Once on the home page of the Central Intelligence Agency, click on World Fact Book to find a topic.
Once you find your topic, be sure to write down the URL address, the name of the website, the year in which the data was collected and the organization/group that runs the site. The URL will be placed in your Appendix A along with the data from that site. I will check that URL address when grading the paper. The other three items will be in the first paragraph of your report.
Your instructor must approve your choice of variable. Send Professor Showalter an email containing the following information: (1) Your choice of variable; (2) Minimum data value with country name; and (3) Maximum data value with country name. Deadline: By October 12.
Warning: Due to the uneven quality and reliability of its entries, Wikipedia may not be cited as a source in your paper.
At any time, you may stop by my office, room Russ 103, if you have questions.