Inferential Statistics Article Critique
Read the article Differential effects of a body image exposure session on smoking urge between physically active and sedentary female smokers, (see Attached file) and identify the research questions and/or hypotheses as they are stated. Consider the following questions: What are the variables (sample sizes, population, treatments, etc.)? What are the inferential statistics used in this article? Were the proper steps of hypothesis testing followed?
Write a paper presenting the information listed below. Cite any references made to the article within the body of the paper in APA style. The paper should begin with an introductory paragraph (including a thesis statement) and end with a concluding paragraph summarizing the major points made in the body of the paper and reaffirming the thesis. When writing the article critique, your paper must:
1. Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer by doing this research
2. Determine the hypothesis being tested and the concepts that were applied in this process.
3. Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.
o Would you have included more and/or different variables? Explain your answer.
4. Examine the assumptions and limitations of the statistical study.
o What would you have done differently in this case? Why?
5. Identify how the authors applied statistical testing to the problem.
6. Interpret the findings of the author(s) using statistical concepts.
Are you looking for a similar paper or any other quality academic essay? Then look no further. Our research paper writing service is what you require. Our team of experienced writers is on standby to deliver to you an original paper as per your specified instructions with zero plagiarism guaranteed. This is the perfect way you can prepare your own unique academic paper and score the grades you deserve.
Use the order calculator below and get started! Contact our live support team for any assistance or inquiry.[order_calculator]